Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions
- Introduction. These Wedding Party sweepstakes terms and conditions (the “Agreement”) is by and between you (“You” or "Entrant”) and Micromobs, Inc. (“Wedding Party”), and govern the terms and conditions under which You may enter the “It’s a Bridal Party Bash” sweepstakes made available by Wedding Party (the “Sweepstakes”). Please read this Agreement carefully before entering. By entering such sweepstakes, clicking the "submit" box and/or otherwise indicating electronic acceptance of this Agreement, You agree to become bound by this Agreement.
- Entry. In order to enter the Sweepstakes, You may, beginning on or about Monday, June 8 at 8:00 AM PST and ending Friday, June 26, 2015 at 11:59 PM PST (”Entry Period”), do the following:
Provide your email address at:
Upon entry you agree to receive email communications from Wedding Party, Union Station, Rocksbox, Sole Society and Minted.
Fully completed entries must be received during the Entry Period to be eligible for the Grand Prize. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means are void. Entries become the property of Wedding Party upon receipt and will not be returned.
If for any reason you are not able to enter the Sweepstakes by providing your email address at http://www.weddingpartyapp.com/giveaway/bridal_party_bash, an alternative method of entry (“AMOE”) may be used. To enter the sweepstakes using the AMOE, mail in your entry to:
Bridal Party Bash Sweepstakes
425 Sherman Ave, Suite 100
Palo Alto, CA 94306
- Eligibility. The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older as of June 8, 2015. Employees of Wedding Party and its respective subsidiaries, affiliates and the directors, officers, employees or agencies, including any of their respective partners or prize suppliers, including but not limited to Union Station, Rocksbox, Sole Society and Minted (collectively, the “Affiliates”) and any of the members of their immediate family (defined as spouse, mother, father, in-laws, grandmother, grandfather, brother, sister, children and grandchildren) or same household of each are not eligible to participate. The Sweepstakes is void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited or restricted by law, and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Wedding Party and its Affiliates, promotional partners, prize providers, sales representatives, distributors and promotion and other vendors involved in this Sweepstakes are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, illegible or postage-due entries or the operation of the Sweepstakes. Entries may be screened for compliance with Sweepstakes requirements; non-complying entries are not eligible. Proof of identity / age may be required.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER.
- Prize/Odds Of Winning. One (1) GRAND PRIZE: Grand Prize includes a $400 maximum credit to Union Station, $480 maximum credit to Rocksbox, $500 credit to Sole Society, $500 credit to Minted and 8 custom bridesmaids tanktops from Wedding Party (maximum ARV $300) (the “Grand Prize”) (total maximum ARV of $2100.) The Grand Prize cannot be transferred, assigned, or redeemed for cash, but Wedding Party reserves the right to substitute the Grand Prize with a prize of equal or greater value should the Grand Prize become unavailable for any reason. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
- Drawings. The Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about June 26, 2015 from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. The Grand Prize winner will be notified by e-mail no later than June 30, 2015. Wedding Party will conduct the drawing. The drawing results, and all decisions made by Wedding Party related to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, are final and binding. By participating, You agree to abide by and be bound by this Agreement, the results of the drawing and Wedding Party’s decisions.
Winner Notification/Verification. The potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by
email and may be required to complete, sign and return, a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability and, where legal, Publicity Release. The potential Grand Prize winner is required to return his/her completed and signed documents within fourteen (14) days from the date of issuance or the Grand Prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The Grand Prize winner is responsible for any and all federal, state and local taxes associated with the prizes, if applicable.
- General Rules. Entry constitutes acceptance of all rules. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Entrants assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Sweepstakes or their redemption or use of their prize. By participating in this Sweepstakes, You agree to be bound by this Agreement and the decisions of the Wedding Party whose decisions are final, and agree to release Wedding Party and its Affiliates and all parties related thereto, all marketing partners including but not limited to Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, Mailchimp and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents and all others associated with the development and execution of this Sweepstakes from any and all liability from injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of any prize. Wedding Party and its Affiliates are not responsible for: (a) any typographical or other error in the printing, the offering or the announcement of the Grand Prize or in the administration of the Sweepstakes, whether caused by computer, technical or human error; (b) incomplete, lost, late, damaged, illegible or misdirected e-mail or for any technical problems, malfunctions of any telephone lines, computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof; (c) any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Sweepstakes. Wedding Party assumes no responsibility for the undeliverable entries resulting from any form of active or passive filtering by a user’s Internet service provider or for other technical limitations. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, WEDDING PARTY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Entries will be declared to be made by the Authorized Account Holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry.
“Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Wedding Party reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or violates the Official Rules. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including (without limitation) due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Wedding Party that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Wedding Party reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and award the prizes from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation or termination. All aspects of the Grand Prize winner agrees to indemnify and hold harmless and waive any and all claims of liability of any kind whatsoever against Wedding Party and its Affiliates, including any accident, loss, injury or death occurring or in any way related to the Grand Prize or use/misuse thereof of while traveling to and/or from a location to obtain or use Grand Prize. Neither Wedding Party nor Wedding Party Affiliates make any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied in fact or in law, relative to the Sweepstakes or use of the prizes including, without limitation, quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Publicity/Marketing. Except where prohibited, Your entry in this Sweepstakes constitutes Your permission to Wedding Party and its Affiliates to use Your name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, hometown and state or province, and entry (with or without attribution) for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide and without further payment or consideration. You may opt-out of receiving such communications or as provided within any such marketing materials (e.g., using the “Unsubscribe” feature provided in the footer of their emails).
- GOVERNING LAW & VENUE. This Agreement and all matters arising out of the Sweepstakes shall be governed by the laws of the state of California without reference to its conflicts of laws principles. The state and federal courts located in Santa Clara County, California shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction of any controversies or matters arising out of this Agreement or the Sweepstakes. You hereby waive any and all objections to such jurisdiction and hereby irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
- Winners List/Rules. To see a list of winners (available after June 30, 2015) and Official Rules, you may write to:
425 Sherman Ave, Suite 100
Palo Alto, CA 94306